English Introduction ( इंग्लिश में परिचय दें)

DAY -1 
Introduction English (इंग्लिश में कैसे अपना परिचय दें)
When introducing yourself you can consider the following:

 1. Your names 
2. Where you come from
 3. And educational background
 4. What you do for a living 
5. What things you like and don't like 
6. What is your favourite movie, song, artist 
7. What you intend to achieve in life 
8. Your family - parents, siblings, wife/husband/children 
9. If you have pets 

 Very casual:
 Hi, my name is ______. I’m from ______ and I am ___ years old. I live in _____. Nice to meet you!

 More formal:
Hello. I am ______. I’m from _______ and I am ___ years old. It’s nice to meet you.

Example :

  • First of All thanks to you beacuse you are providing me a wonderful chance to speak about my Self so this side Yunus Mohammad . Currently I am staying in Chhatarpur(New Delhi) Besically I am from Bihar
  • About my qualifications concern
  • So I have completed my 10th and 12th from BSEB(MP BOARD/ School Examination Board)
  • And Now I am pursuing B.C.A Final Year
  • About my Family background So I have one brother and one sister including me and all the(भाई बहन) Siblings are elder(बड़े) then me last but not least My father is a farmer and my mother is home maker.
  • About my hobbies
  • So I change my hobbies according to the time last but not the least my hobbies are playing instruments and listening music
  • About my strength(शक्ति) So I always Do any work as an passion(जोश) and one thing is always rotating in my mind (दिमाग में कोई बात) that is Never Give up
  • About my Goal/ AIM So
  • I have two goals
  • My short term goal is I just want to get a job in professional company
  • And long term aim is to be a Indian classical Singer
  • Thanks for listening to me


Resume -normal or binger 
CV - explain more than resume  Curriculum Vitae
Biodata - describe whole life

0 Comments